Desktop - Mac/Windows Proficient | Editing Software - Avid Media Composer, Final Cut Pro, Adobe Premiere Pro | Design Software - After Effects, Illustrator, Photoshop, Lightroom | Project Management Software- Basecamp, Slack, Jabber, Outlook | Social Media Platforms - Youtube, Vimeo, Facebook, Instagram, Linkedin.
Shared Storage Systems - DIVA, Isilon, DVS, ISIS, G-Raids, Externals | Digital Delivery Methods - Aspera Faspex, Signiant, FTP | Transcode Software - Vantage, Video Compressor, Sorenson Squeeze
2017 - Present
Media Support Manager
NBC Universal | Multinational Media Conglomerate | 4100 Dry Creek Road, Centennial, CO 80204
• Provide operational and technical support for the Media Operations Group. Build digital workflows to ensure that all content processed by the 24/7 Media Operations Group is prepped, QC'ed, and fulfilled according to the proper specification for international distribution.
• Offer operational and customer support for a portfolio of applications and products used for file-based digital workflows including video editing, transcoding, digital file delivery, and live streaming.
• Work directly with engineers to identified issues within internal systems in order to communicate and deploy solutions that will accelerate the distribution process.
2016 - 2017
Lead Video Editor
Hidden Woods Media | Production Agency | 3216 Tejon Street, Denver, CO 80204
• Work with production department to obtain specs, file formats, creative story arc, brand logos and statistics.
• Edit creative web videos for online and mobile devices. Import MXF, mp4 and Quicktime files into editing
systems and set up appropriate file structures.
• Export and upload HD video files for live streaming on company YouTube and Vimeo accounts.
2013 - 2016
Video Production Specialist
Mt. Mansfield Media | Production Agency | 162 Hegeman Avenue, Colchester, VT 05446
• Provided video coverage of events across the state of Vermont on a weekly basis.
• Produced video content that is broadcasted on the local television channels with 100% accuracy
• Designed graphics and updated commercial end tags for commercial advertisements and marketing purposes.
• Brainstorm creative marketing campaigns and present ideas to clients.
• Put together costumes, research/book locations, and direct actors for commercial shoots.
• Help with administrative duties at the office.
RIVR Media | Cable Network Television | 400 Troy Circle SW, Knoxville TN 37919
• Worked closely with the RIVR production team and cast members to ensure the show ran smoothly and all parties needs were met.
• Created and tracked shot lists for each shoot. Organized and facilitated kraft services throughout the day.
• Utilized my knowledge of the area to scout locations for interviews and other b_roll opportunities during my off hours and presented ideas to the producers the next day.
Associate Producer / Production Assistant
RETN | Broadcast Television | 208 Flynn Avenue, Suite 2, Burlington, VT 05401
I spent 4 months shadowing the Executive Producer on a variety of projects and helped lead camera training classes every week. During my time I also produced a short video about 1-1 Learning. This program provides students with personal portable computers to enhance opportunities for learning. The devices help schools engage the digital generation by nurturing individual (or 1-to-1) learning experiences. I interviewed teachers, administration and students to get feedback about the schools new initiative and it's effects within the classroom. The final product was aired on Vermont local broadcast television.
Authentic Entertainment | Cable Network Television | 2860 N Namoi St. Burbank, CA 91504